I am loving the color Green at this moment, it is such a vibrant and restful color. Green the color of nature, life, growth, and balance. If you are not sure of what color to use, Green with both warming and cooling effect is the way to go. The green color palette featured below are a combination with gray, black, yellow, purple, lavender, and brown.
Image via Elle Decor
With purple, brown, black, and white - earthy and conservative look.
With Black, white, and gray - a more 50's-60's retro look.
Images above via Veranda
With brown, black, white, and red - a lively, and fun combination.
Image via Kate Hume
With lime green, yellow, black, white, and brown - Outdoorsy, makes one feel like in the nature.
For this weekend, here are 5 things to try this weekend:
1. Throw an impromptu brunch or dinner party with your friends, for some fall tablescape inspiration, and great and easy to make food ideas, check out Sunday Suppers
2. Fall is slowly coming, and you feel like updating the look of your home, add some dash to your door with this easy do it yourself project from Martha Stewart's door with nail head trim
3. I know August is long gone, but this project will be a great one to improve on your photography skill and to catalog each of your days. This weekend start the August Break by Susannah Conway , you can call it the October Break.
4. Share some random things on your blog or with friends, the A-Z of me
5. Email, call, or send a card to 5 of your best friends and let them now how much you Love and Appreciate them.
Have a nice and lovely weekend!
Thank you for reading Happy Lady Decorates. I would love to hear from you about your design dilemma's or any other design problems you might have, just shoot me an email or leave me a comment and I will be very Happy to help you out with it.